THE FIRST MUSLIM PRESIDENT
The 1 honorary title Barack Obama doesn’t want – but definitely deserves
It started when Bill Clinton was famously called “the first black president” – not because of his skin color, of course, but because he supposedly exemplified so many “black” qualities and attitudes.
Since Barack Obama has been president, he’s been showered with many such accolades – most recently when Newsweek crowned him “The First Gay President” for his election-year abandonment of his opposition to same-sex marriage. But the elite media, to commemorate other Obama affinities and policy positions, have also dubbed him “The First Hispanic President,” “The First Asian-American President,” “The First Jewish President” – and even “The First Female President.”
But there’s one “first” label conspicuously absent from all the media homage paid to the 44th president – perhaps, ironically, because there’s more truth to it than the press is comfortable admitting – and that’s the title Whistleblower confers on Barack Obama in its blockbuster January 2013 issue: “THE FIRST MUSLIM PRESIDENT.”
Barack Obama’s relationship with Islam has long been one of the most radioactive questions surrounding his presidency. Before the 2008 election, it was considered impolite in the extreme even to mention publicly Obama’s middle name, “Hussein,” a name given only to Muslim babies. And despite repeated polls showing a significant percentage of voters – one in three conservative Republicans and almost one in five of all voters – believe the president is currently a Muslim, those who dare bring up the issue are mercilessly scorned as ignoramuses and bigots.
Yet, there’s a side to Obama’s life, from his Muslim childhood, schooling, Quran studies, mosque attendance and prayer in Indonesia, to his bewilderingly pro-Muslim policies today as president, that has been carefully concealed from the public by the “mainstream media.”
If you’ve wondered why the current U.S. president seems so supportive of the Muslim Brotherhood – both in the Arab-Muslim Middle East and, in the form of its various front organizations, within America itself – “THE FIRST MUSLIM PRESIDENT” will open your eyes.
Highlights of “THE FIRST MUSLIM PRESIDENT” include:
- “The first Muslim president” by David Kupelian, on why an adoring press crowns Obama with every title – except this one
- “Muslim-American author embraces Obama as ‘My Muslim President’” – and reveals most Muslims she knows regard Obama as a “Muslim brother”
- “U.S. policy defending Shariah – not American citizens” by Clare Lopez, in which the 25-year CIA veteran blows the whistle on Obama’s brazenly pro-jihad policies
- “Rep. Allen West: Benghazi a result of ‘appeasement’ of the Islamic world” – the courageous Florida congressman speaks his mind on the president’s pro-Islamist foreign policy
- “Israel policy makes Obama honorary ‘first Muslim president’” by Joseph Farah, who asks: “Who has done more to foment and support the Middle East Islamist revolution over the last 2 years than Barack Obama?”
- “Obama’s Muslim childhood” by Daniel Pipes, in which the renowned Islam expert presents overwhelming evidence that the president of the United States – who claimed before his election in 2008 that he was never a Muslim – was indeed “born and raised a Muslim”
- “Obama family busted in Shariah scheme” by Jerome R. Corsi, a shocking exposé of how Obama’s extended family is working to drive Christianity out of Kenya and replace it with Shariah Islam
- “Obama Mideast policy includes arming jihadists” by Aaron Klein, who presents stunning evidence that the White House was supporting al-Qaida operatives who ended up killing the U.S. ambassador to Libya
- “Why Obama turned on Gadhafi – the surprising reason” by Jerome R. Corsi – on the Obama administration’s infatuation with the Muslim Brotherhood
- “Under-publicized threat deep in the White House” – in which veteran FBI agents disclose that penetration of the U.S. government by radical Islamist agents is much worse than previously thought
- “Rogues gallery of terror-tied ‘Muslim civil rights’ leaders” – a pictorial exposé of the “moderate Muslim civil rights group” in the nation’s capital that one FBI agent described as “a turnstile for terrorists and their supporters’
- “Manifesto puts Hillary’s top aide in Saudi plot” by Art Moore, on how Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s trusted adviser Huma Abedin previously worked for her parents’ institute focused on establishing an Islamic America
- “What Muslim-Americans really believe” by Joseph Farah, on a new scientific poll revealing that most American Muslims oppose the most basic principles of the U.S. Constitution
- “Handing Muslim extremists the house keys” by Diana West, on why the power-elites don’t want to answer the questions of the “Bachmann 5.”
“No matter what you think you already know about Barack Hussein Obama, we guarantee you will be shocked by ‘THE FIRST MUSLIM PRESIDENT,’” said Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian.
SPECIAL NEW YEARS OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew your subscription or give a gift subscription for one year and you’ll get $10 off (pay $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you’ll receive two free gifts:
First, you’ll get the ultimate manual for protecting your home and your loved ones, the massive new 336-page blockbuster book by NRA leader Wayne LaPierre, “SAFE: How to Protect Yourself, Your Family and Your Home.”
If you want to take the right steps to prepare and protect the things that are most important to you – your family, your home, your financial future – then you owe it to yourself and your family to read this book.
- Learn how to prepare your family and home for any potential disaster – including flood, fire, hurricanes, tornadoes, and more.
- Protect against accidents that claim the lives of more than 100,000 Americans each year – accidents that the information in this book can help you prevent.
- Make your home or apartment more secure – and a less attractive target for burglars and home invaders.
- Make your valuables harder to fence or sell – and therefore less likely to be stolen.
- Protect your computer data and other personal information.
- Ensure that you have the records you need to collect on insurance claims in the event of a burglary or disaster.
- Avoid scams and rip-offs that could lead to financial disaster for your family.
- Help your loved ones avoid street crime.
- Protect your children from sexual predators – online and on the streets.
- Travel with confidence in backcountry and wilderness areas, and anywhere else in the world, with the full peace of mind that you are prepared to protect yourself. (A $27.95 value, FREE – plus free shipping!)
Second, you’ll also receive Whistleblower’s special issue titled “THE FAIRY TALE ECONOMY: Why almost everything you hear from government and the media is wrong.”
The jobless rate is down. The stock market is up. Inflation is low. The Fed is stimulating the economy through quantitative easing. The recovery is picking up steam. Such daily feel-good headlines, created by government and amplified by the press, glide pleasantly over our minds and reassure us all is well, or soon will be. But what do these headlines actually have to do with reality?
Often very little. The establishment media’s financial reporting is just like their reporting on politics and culture – which is to say, biased, inaccurate and misleading, sometimes intentionally. So, what are the government, the Fed and their media cheerleaders hiding?
The answers are presented in a remarkably clear and compelling way in “THE FAIRY TALE ECONOMY.” (A $7.50 value – FREE!)
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and you’ll not only get “SAFE” and “THE FAIRY TALE ECONOMY,” but you’ll also get a $10 discount on the already reduced two-year rate ($74.95 instead of the usual $84.95).
These special free offers will end without notice and are good in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There’s never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the January 2013 issue, “THE FIRST MUSLIM PRESIDENT.”
To order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).